Information is provided on this website in response to legal and regulatory agreements between BP and the US Department of Justice and the US Environmental Protection Agency.
This is a public website that contains the following information:
- Lessons learned from the Deepwater Horizon incident;
- Annual progress reports on its compliance with the Remedial Order’s Implementation Plan;
- Annual summaries of recordable safety incidents, days away from work, hydrocarbon spills and the volume thereof;
- An annual list of all incidents of non-compliance with BSEE or BOEM regulations or probation for which the defendant is cited, including corrective actions taken and penalties assessed;
- Annual reports on BP’s compliance with the Administrative Agreement with the US EPA; and
- The Consent Decree among BPXP, the United States of America, and the states of Alabama, Florida, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Texas filed on April 4, 2016.